Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mommy's Day

This day is always hard for me since my Mom is no longer with us, but I know she was here in spirit. Me and Mama 1988 and at my college graduation:

We met with Bryan (Brad's older brother) and his wife, Katrina, her parents, and cousin Joey for dinner. I think Leah and Joey had a blast. Leah's asks about him constantly. Anytime we go to the park, she thinks he is there waiting for her. Sometimes when we go in the car, she thinks we are going to see him (in Phoenix!)

Here are some pictures from dinner.



And I got these from my beautiful daughter and wonderful husband. Black diamonds!

I also found two pairs of prego capri pants for work. AND they were on sale!! Super excited. Seems like every week is an obstacle dressing for work. Pants that fit the week prior seem 2 sizes to small the next. I know one day I will just give up and wear my pj pants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment